Attention Developer Rules Of Survival Request

Please Pay Attention Rules Of Survival Request I have this request for the developer, I am really hoping that this incoming updates will makes the game cleaner and do some works against invalid players.

As soon as this happens, player will be so happy in the way they will now experience smooth game, balanced and so they will be contended playing your or this RPG Survival Shooting Games (Rules Of Survival).


I made this post not because I am mad to other players who choose to do the unwanted decision or unwanted things, though I really understand the situations, I know you guys are trying to solve it, and I as a loyal gamer have faith on you guys specially to the developer. Make the game as clean and neat as before. I am hoping, no we are hoping to experience it soon! Yeah bring back the old ROS! Rules Of Survival.

Shout out to those who are playing ROS Mobile right now! Have a great day ahead and enjoy the game, but not that too frequent huh, you have a life ahead remember that. Also, please share my blog, maybe comments or sure give me some ideas on what will be the next topic, in that way this blog-site will be more active and soon to be known in the SEO.

Tags: #Battle Royale #Survival #Action #Strategy #RPG #RoS #Rules of Survival
partnership with ajienomooto.blogspot.com
Previous Post Next Post